Eternal Lunia is played primarily with the keyboard. Below are the default controls. You may change the default key settings via the options. (ESC → F10)
- Directional keys: Movement. Dash by pressing the same direction twice, or by pressing X.
- A: Basic attack
- S: Special action. Varies depending on character. Used in conjunction with A for basic combos; refer to each character's combo list (F8) for more details. If near an NPC, talks to the NPC.
- Spacebar: Down attack. Attacks an enemy that has fallen to the ground.
- I: Inventory
- M: Skills. Learn new skills, or drag them into quick slots with the Left Mouse Button (LMB) for easy use.
- 1~0, QWERTY: Quick slots. Drag and drop skills or items into quick slots for easy use.
- F: Voice Chatting
- B: Emote
- Esc: Menu
- F6: Stores menu. Allows easy access to the various stores. Only usable in squares.
- Left Mouse Button (LMB): Drag and drop items and skills into quickslots, or rearrange items in your inventory.
- Shift+LMB: Split a stack of items
- Ctrl+LMB: Preview the possible contents of a box.
- Double Click: Talk to NPC
- Right Mouse Button (RMB): Use an item or skill, open a box, or purchase and sell items at a store. Hold and drag to adjust camera angle.
- Shift+RMB: Allows you to specify the quantity of items to be purchased or sold when at a store.
- Mouse wheel: Adjust zoom
|Getting Started ★ Controls ★ Changes ★ Glossary ★ FAQ|