A guild may have up to 20 members. Joining or creating a guild will enroll all characters within the account to the guild, while only counting as 1 member.
Benefits of guildsEdit
- Guild quests
- All members may deposit and view items in the Guild Bank. Guild Masters, and the rank directly below them, may withdraw or issue items in the Guild Bank to members.
- Bonus experience
- Movement speed increased (requires upkeep)
- Guild shop (requires upkeep)
- Discount on guild shop based on guild rank.
- Can be accessed even from stages, allowing you to sell unwanted items to the guild shop anywhere.
To create a guild page on the wiki for your guild, enter your guild's name in the box below, after 'Guilds/', and press 'confirm'.
Categorise your guild page under "Guilds", so that other users can find it easily.
List of GuildsEdit
Below is a list of active guilds which have a guild page, in alphabetical order:
|Guilds ★ Player Guides|